Thursday, December 22, 2005

All for me

"as you can see, in honor of your reaching the quarter century mark, all the subways and buses in new york city have stopped running. now that's power." _a.s.k.

yet more fame and glory. i'm waiting for the cartoon.

my party fucking rocked. my hair looked great, and i was juggling clementines by the end of the night. thanks to all those who came, cooked, spun, ate, drank, talked, danced, CLEANED. i know that i personally set off my fire alarm, temporarily locked myself and a handful of others into my bedroom, and watched two intoxicated boyz throw their drinks at my feet (next time try flowers).

someone who has more time than i do right now read about the white robed monks of st. benedict and give me the thumbs up/thumbs down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you have a task that involves monks, i hope you will always feel that you can count on me, your friendly local ex-medievalist. but why, i must ask, have you set this task for yourself? it is most pious.

THE FIRE BOSS (aka EFF BEE) said...

oh, i have a thing for monastics. the robes, the atonement, the clean floors -- all of it.

nori said...

Sounds fabulous. I would have thrown flowers had I been there!

Oh, and happy new year. :)

THE FIRE BOSS (aka EFF BEE) said...

Thank you Nori! I hope your party was excellent. The card was v. cute.