Friday, January 27, 2006

Horseflesh

I know this is old news, but I just want to share with you "RE: Your Job is at stake," an email sent to me yesterday by one Ronald Quintana:

cosy some blackstone it airdrop it parachute , charta it gaffe or obstetric not electrolysis try crime or catchword try cattlemen the wreckage see image see captive the nation in horseflesh the bluejacket try manageable be astrophysical see lady it's boorish in weber some spongy some conformance not norma it's upsurge or jilt a drag may diagnostic a electorate it caret in morpheme ! fit or dishwater try

That, and the complimentary "A Fine Display of Mummery" TimeCycle calendar, brightened the crap out of my day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get to hear the new Gubaidulina???

THE FIRE BOSS (aka EFF BEE) said...

Yes! I in fact wrote about it. Anonymous, I'll let you know if/when it's published some place.

Anonymous said...

that is some beautiful email poetry.

only recently did i understand who you were, [the fire boss].

makes me realize a) i need a better internet handle. b) i need to read what you've written here for the past eleven months.

more by email, i hope.

Mark said...

its sooooooooooooooo quiet